Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Sandhills Community College | 3395 Airport Road, Pinehurst, NC 28374 | (910) 692-6185 | (800) 338-3944
Purpose of the Guide
- How to access Boyd Library resources from off-campus
- Students will learn the basics of finding articles, books, videos, and more.
- Students will learn how and whom to contact for help.
Off-Campus Proxy for Database Access
All Sandhills students, faculty, and staff have off-campus access to Boyd Library's database subscriptions including NC Live by using their "MY SCC" login. It is the same login used for Moodle and E-Mail.
Use of this guide will allow database entry through Boyd Library's "proxy". This method is much easier because you don't have extra passwords to remember!
- If you need to change your "My SCC" password, go to this page: https://www.sandhills.edu/myscc
- If you are a Continuing Education (CE) student, please contact the Library and we can guide you how to access the Library's resources.
- Click the tabs above to find out how to use the different resources the Library has to offer.
Fall Semester 2020 Hours
Monday - Thursday 7:45 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday 7:45 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. 1:00 p.m.